Costa Rica has long been known as a nation of flavours among worldwide coffee connoisseurs.
Since the XIX century, our farms have been blessed with access to perfectly balanced natural thermal water, which has a unique mixture of minerals that give these coffee beans their particular aroma.
You are viewing a one-of-a-kind type of coffee that has been soaked in thermal water for hours. The natural minerals cleanse the beans and enhance their finest characteristics; creating a perfectly balanced and clean taste that will capture your senses and take you to a world of coffee bliss.
About the Product
- Whole Bean
- Artisanal Process
- Made with our unique (patent pending) Hot Spring Twist, submerged and rested in natural mineral thermal water.
- 1 pack of Break the Cup Gourmet Coffee with 12 onz (340g)
- 100% Costa Rica Arabica Coffee- Grown at high elevations
- Full City Roast; High elevation grown, Strictly Hard Bean (SHB)
- Premium packaging and a one-way freshness valve to guarantee maximum freshness
- Grown in the rich volcanic soils of Costa Rica in Tarrazu.
- Suitable for all coffeemakers
- Gluten Free